|View of the Glass Corridor from the Courtyard. Hyakkimaru's Kirie World is on view in the Glass Corridor and the Hybl Screening Room. The window reflection shows Frank Mechau's outdoor mural, Wild Horses.|
|Pikes Peak Center was one of John James Wallace's many Colorado|
Springs designs (image source). The photographic retrospective of
Wallace's works are one part of the AIA's celebration.
|Nasario Lopez, La Muerte en su Carreta (Death in Her|
Cart), 1860, cottonwood, pine, gesso, wood and leather.
On view in the first-floor galleries in An Enduring Vision.
- 75th Anniversary
- Fantastic Menagerie: The Work of Jessica Freye-Cuebas
- An Enduring Vision
- Honoring a Legacy
- Raiding the Crates: Convolutions
- John James Wallace Retrospective
- Recent Acquisitions
- Hyakkimaru's Kirie World
- Scott Johnson's Places Apart
- James Turrell's Trace Elements
Public Free Day — Tues., Aug 21
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.